My Sin Against Gender Stereotypes ….
I was tagged by Joshi Mukard. The tag says ” list atleast 10 things you have wanted or done which your gender is not supposed to ” …. well i done believe in gender stereotypes – anyone can like anything … girls can like spicy and boys can like sweet !!
It’s hard to list 10 things as i m very much faminine … love to wear dresses but love jeans n shoes as well – i really don’t hate make-up but wear it occasionally – i love to cook but don’t do it often (by choice) – love vegetable n fish market and love reading books too (books r considered as manly thing … i guess ! )
So my sins are confussed in themselves whether to feel guilty or proud !! … here they are :
- I totaly love the color blue … but now a days have started liking pink too !!
- I hate chocolate … but love “Ferrero Rocher”.
- I definately hate mushy love storys (Mills & Boons) or movies (kuch kuch hota hai) … gosh ! how much i hate it !!
- Love to laugh my heartout …
- i’m not very fond of babies and hate those stubbron crying ones.
- Hate saas-bahu serials (or any serial as a matter of fact ) … love to watch Discovery Channel !!
- Never liked playing with dolls or kitchen toys (as in “ghar-ghar”)
- Though not really a gadget freak … but i love my camera n laptop …
- Love going for trekking and want to try more adventure sports … esp. river rifting – looks very exciting 🙂 But bungee jumping ….. i’m still not that hard core sinner !!
- Love to be bossy and give orders … n most of the times i use my logical brain !
And as par the games rules …. i must tag 12 of my blogging friends … or else i will be cursed to wear blue clothes pants … (for men – it’s pink shirt) … for the next 12 years !! – well firstly … i don’t believe in curses and secondly i love blue 🙂 so i really don’t mind !!